As you know the NECO results platform is where you can check your NECO results, however before you can do this you will need to REGISTER AN ACCOUNT.
The steps below will guide you through on how to register an account.
- Visit www.neco.gov.ng then click on ‘NECO Results’ at the top menu.
- On the NECO Results page, scroll down and click on the Check Results button.
- You will be redirected to the NECO Result checking page, Click on REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT to create your new account.
- Fill out the form with the required information which includes your full name, phone number, email address and enter secure password.
- After filling the form click on REGISTER button. A confirmation link will be sent to the email address you used to register.
- In your email inbox you’ll receive a mail from NECO Results portal, open the mail and click on the VERIFICATION LINK to verify your account.
- Once you click on the link your account will be verified and you’ll need to go and